Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snow Fun

Hello everyone! I know I'm a little late with the post. This week just hasn't gone as I expected....some good - some bad. But anyway I have a great winter layout and based on the 6-12 inches of snow we're expecting...it's just in time!

The challenge this week over at Cooking with Cricut is Snow Fun...Anything with a Snow Activity. The layout supports a 4x4 and 4x6 photo. From one of my favorite cartridges, Winter Frolic, I cut out the sentiment Snowball Fight. I thought it went perfectly with the cute snowman that I got from Melin of Cooking with Cricut.

So now it's your turn! Head over to the Cooking With Cricut blog. Check out what the other design team members (there are some new fabulous talents) have created and submit your own project.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Hope your weekend makes up for the up and down week you've had, Adrea! Love your layout -- the snowman is so cute.

-- Jen from the CWC Design Team

Ronnie said...

omg, how cute!! lil snow boy is so cute!!! love it!!! Ronnie

Helen said...

Very cute--love the snowman! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

Kate said...

This is so fun! Great page - and I love the glitter on the title.
Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

Sherri said...

Wonderful....the glitter is a Fantabulous touch!

Cathy Martin said...

This is adorable. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

Cathy

JustYolie said...

I love this layout!! Adorable snowman! :)